Friday, November 2, 2012

Review : Karmaloop.com

Website : Karmaloop
Shipping : Pretty Fast
Prices : Reasonable(I'll elaborate below)
                                                                    What I Bought:                                                                                   




           What I Got: 

                                                        
   
Can be found here in black and gold
What I Paid : $81.71

I think Karmaloop is great site not only to order sneakers but clothes as well. I basically have a never-ending wishlist on their site and these Be&D sneakers were number one on that list. I labeled Karmaloop's prices as reasonable because some of you might believe that $80+ is too much to pay for shoes. I for one do not. I think its fine to pay more money for sneakers then I do for the rest of my shoes because I wear them more often then others and they last longer. Plus, these shoes usually retail for about $128 and were on sale for $73.95 and since I'm a Rep for Karmaloop, I am allowed to use my own Rep code (FMB) to get 20% off. As for the shipping, I was very worried that Hurricane Sandy was going to delay my package ( I even tweeted and emailed them but got no response) but when I read the packing slip, I realized the package came from Kentucky. I'm not sure if that area was affected but my shoes arrived safe and sound. I ordered them on Sunday, got an email saying they had been shipped on Tuesday and received them on Thursday so the shipping is, as I described, pretty fast compared to my previous online shopping experiences.

Overall :
I gave Karmaloop five stars because of their fast shipping, good prices, and great products

So I now have a basic grasp of how I want my reviews to be set up. As I look back on my first post, which can be found here, the only feature I'm going to add is "What I Got"(a picture of the item(s) when I receive it), which will be below the "What I Bought"(the picture of the item(s) from the website). I'm going to start doing this because as many of you online shoppers know, what you buy is NOT always what you get.

No comments:

Post a Comment