Thursday, November 1, 2012

Review : Yandy.com

For the first time, I will be reviewing a store I shopped with online, I'm still trying to generate a general format so please let me know what you like and don't like.

Link : Yandy
Shipping : Super Fast!!!
Prices : Affordable
What I Bought :
Can be found here in 6 other colors

What I Paid : $19.95

Maybe I should start with how I found Yandy. After watching Burlesque(fabulous movie) with a friend, we thought maybe we should be Burlesque dancers for Halloween so we Googled "burlesque lingerie" and this was the first site that came up. When browsing, of course the silk robe caught my eye because it was sexy and I had been looking for one for a while. Since, I was new to dorm living at the time, I realized I needed something to quickly cover up when we had emergency evacuations or fire drills (or when people came banging on the door demanding food, laundry detergent,etc.) so I placed my order. When I say the shipping was super fast, I mean crazy fast! I ordered my item Monday afternoon and it came Wednesday morning. It also came with a free thong that actually looked more like a jock strap. No loss to me since I'm not a thong girl at all. I was also impressed with Yandy's pricing because when my item got here, I was surprised to find out it came with a little nightie to go under the robe which is a great deal. I would expect to pay something like $30+ for a night gown and robe but it was only $19.95. While browsing their other items, I noticed they have great pricing on Halloween costumes and more.

Overall : 
I gave Yandy five stars because of the fast shipping, great pricing, and great quality. I've had this robe since August and through all the times I've worn and washed it, there has been no tears, rips, or change in color. Perfect!










No comments:

Post a Comment